At Oxford Pawn Shop, our mission is to build lasting relationships in the community by being a responsible and trusted financial lender.
We work every day to provide a positive pawnbroking experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing brand in an exciting industry, read on!
Think About it…
- Do you know how to negotiate and find a win-win? Do you enjoy helping others?
- When you say ‘thank you‘ do you mean it?
- Do you know what it means to create a world-class customer experience?
- Are you self-motivated? Do you crave the feeling of setting goals and crushing them?
- Do you conduct yourself with honor, integrity, passion, and dedication?
- Do people describe you as passionate about customer service?
For the right individual, success in this role will mean following the brand standards, training, and coaching to deliver an amazing customer experience.
Not familiar with pawnbroking and/or firearms? No problem, this is an opportunity to learn from the best, we will train you! The right person for this role will have:
- 2-5 years experience in a store lead/keyholder role
- Ability to pass NICS and criminal background check.
- Amazing personal and professional references that attest to your work ethic, performance, and character
- Proven success in team leadership and sales growth
We’re looking for someone who needs a place to grow their career at this family-owned business, helping us create pawnbroking experiences for our team members, customers, and community that we’ll all be proud of.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.